Material: 304 stainless steel, food plastic
Color: beige + black
Optional voltage: DC 12V (for car) / 24V (for truck)
Power: 150W (12V) / 250W (24V)
Plug: plug into the car
Size: (L) X (W) X (H) 20x14x18.5cm /7.87″x5.51″x7.28″(appr.)
1. ON / OFF switch: After filling with appropriate amount of water and closing the cap properly, press the “I” button, the indication lamp will be ON and the water will be heated until it boils. Press the “O” button to stop heating at any time, then the indication lamp will be off.
2. Auto power off after boiling: the appliance will automatically shut down after boiling, the indicator lamp will go off. Wait at least 5 minutes before reheating (by pressing the “I” button).
3. Dry boil protection: When the product is accidentally turned on without water, the dry boil protection will be activated to provide secondary protection.
4. Thermal fuse protection: In case of BOTH power failure and dry boil leakage protection function, the thermal fuse protection will cut off the power automatically to provide a third protection.
Before first use:
1. Before connecting the lighter socket, check the evaluation information on the product.
2. Clean the water container before first use, but do not immerse the rope, plug, or water heater in water or any other liquid.
3. Boil 3 quantities of water first without actually using it.
4. In order to prevent hazards, place the machine on horizontal, flat and flat surfaces only.
5. Do not connect the device without water. To avoid product damage, never operate an empty device.
6. Fill with water according to the pre-set water level with minimum level in MIN and maximum level in MAX.
7. Unplug the product after use.
Before cleaning the water heater, always remove the plug from the socket.
Just clean the water heater itself with a damp cloth.
In order to extend the operation life of your device, you must ensure that the water heater has been regularly disassembled. Signs of decalcification are essential for a longer operating period or louder operating noise. Only use biological agents to remove calcium. Under no circumstances should vinegar, salts, or sulfuric acid be used to remove calc.
Let the device heat the de-scraping agent two to three times (refer to the manufacturer’s recommendations for use and dosage). After that, heat the clean water in the appliance two to three times.
1. Never immerse the cord, plug or water heater in water or any other liquid.
2. Pull the plug from the socket and the switch and the water heater off:
In the event of a failure during operation,
Before cleaning and care,
If the supply cable or water heater is damaged,
If the water heater has a functional error.
3. Never pull the water heater plug out of the lighter by pulling the cable.
4. Do not allow the connecting cable to get stuck (risk of failure) or on sharp edges or corners.
5. Do not put on a gas cap or electric stove or in a preheated oven.
6. Do not use any liquid other than water.
7. The water heater can get very hot, and keep the appliance and the cord away from children at all times. The cap must be closed securely to avoid leakage of boiling water.
8. Do not operate when driving, to avoid cutting injuries and burns caused by sudden braking or accidents.
9. Decalcify the water heater at regular intervals.
10. Do not disassemble the product. Do not attempt to repair the device yourself. To avoid significant later damage to the appliance, let only a qualified expert repair the water heater.
1 X Car / Truck Water Kettle (Not included other decorations)
1 X English User Manual