● 18 holes takoyaki grill pan, you can make octopus takoyaki ball at home.
● Independent on / off button, easy to use.
● Ergonomic handle design.
● Stable and non-slip footbed.
● Using food grade PP material, safe and durable.
● Heat dispersion at the bottom.
Material: PP + Metal
Color: Red + Black
Rated Voltage: 220V
1. Remove the skin from the squid, wash it, and cut it from the middle, and cut into small pieces. Boil it in water for three minutes. And chop the cabbage into small pieces.
2. Add eggs to 200 g of octopus powder.
3. Stir in 200g octopus powder, double eggs and 300g water.
4. Grease the bottom with oil. Pour the mixture into the hole, about 80% full, then add the octopus pieces.
5. Add more mixture to fill the gap. Use the tool to cut along the edge, and roll it to the other side. After reconfiguring, flip repeatedly until golden.
6. Place the octopus in a plate.
7. Add sauces such as salad dressing and ketchup.
8. Sprinkle wood fish and seaweed on it.
The dimensionProduct weight: 1.20 grams
Product size: 27.2 x 26.8 x 9 cm
1 x Drying Sterilizer, 1 x Storage Rack, 1 x Adapter, 1 x Manual, 1 x Disinfection Report